Sunday, September 4, 2011

NEW ITEMS FOR THE FALL!!!

So if you've been keeping up with us on Etsy, FB, or Twitter, you already know this. If not, here's some news:

Ruffles Ribbons N' Bows Boutique is now offering initial bow-holders, Tutu Sets, Crib Shoe Sets & Leg-Warmers!!! I am super-excited about this new chapter, and anxious to see what God has in store for this boutique. I've already sold my first tutu! And just so everyone knows, it took me a LONG stinkin' time to create and there is lots of TLC in it! LOL! I've been burning the candle at both ends making the bow holders too (4 a.m. is not a suitable bedtime). But, as my hubby James pointed out last night, I love what I do. It's that simple. And since I enjoy each and every item that I make, you can bet your sweet life that they will show in how pretty each item is!

I do need to get some shut-eye, though. Tomorrow is Labor Day and we're cleaning the entire house in the morning so that we can comfortably lay around it in the afternoon. Hopefully by 6 pm we'll be outside watching our four-year-old splash around in his kiddie pool (from Grandma, of course), and my hubby will be grilling up some turkey franks & turkey burgers! Yummy! 
Happy Holiday everyone!

Remember to be kind to others, especially on Labor Day. 
1 Timothy 5:8 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The laborer is worthy of his reward.

xoxo

~ Chel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback & thanks for reading!! ♥
~ Chel