Monday, March 7, 2016

Music Monday: Artist Beckah Shae & Fighting With Faith







Loving this song that my bestie Meldie of LiveInColor Blog just introduced me to! So upbeat and inspirational, so it's perfect for a woman who may have gone a couple of rounds with a challenging day.



I'd had a busy day myself and when I struggled to see the fruits of my labor manifest, I started to get overwhelmed and a bit downtrodden. This song by Beckah Shae came right on time, when I was standing in need of a spiritual pick me up. God truly is on our side and as long as we have him, we WILL be alright! 



Put God first, believe in your goals, stay in prayer, and fight the good fight of Faith because God is still going before you, working everything out. :-)



xoxo,



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback & thanks for reading!! ♥
~ Chel