Tuesday, March 1, 2016

BIG BIG Shop Announcements!!

Hey RRNB Family!


Happy March!


The shop is officially reopened!!!

I have so many goodies for you guys this Month!!
NEW Items, more streamlined shop look, and new designs coming this week!
Also, my adult tutus have their own separate shop coming soon on etsy called Carriage House Heiress!!! I'm booking adult and teen models as we speak and getting prepared to make all of the gorgeous designs that I have in my tutu sketch book!

Also...
I am soooo excited about the onset of Spring here in Dallas, TX! Although we have been dealing with allergies (yucko, right?), we have also had the pleasure of a pretty mild Winter and recent Spring-like weather. So I have been tempted to pull out my sandals and join my fellow Texans in incorporating Spring colors into my fashion looks.
I have also been revamping some of my Spring/ Summer tutu designs from last year to include some fun pop-colors like gold and silver. I am also going to create a whole vintage/shabby chic collection complete with lots of lace and dreamy tulle colors that remind me of the best of yesterday.

With that being said, some of my best loved Spring color palettes have been tried and true and are still faves among my top customers today. Here are some Spring and Summer-Inspired looks from my Etsy shop, for LookBook sake:

1) Lemonade Tutu Set (with Petti-Romper Option) / 2) Coral Tutu Set / 3) Multi-colored Birthday Tutu Set (PettiRomper Option)


Last, but certainly not least, is my GIVEAWAY that I am having beginning tomorrow morning!
Every Easter I try to give back to you guys, my online family and mom-tribe, by having a giveaway. This year will be totally awesome because I am giving away a beautiful Gold & Ivory Tutu Set, for kids ages newborn to 3T.

So stay tuned and return tomorrow morning to find out how to enter to win!

Love you all! Have a Blessed Tuesday!

XOXO,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback & thanks for reading!! ♥
~ Chel