Monday, June 11, 2012

The Frosting on the Cake of Life: Kiddos!

OMGosh! It has been quite a while since I've posted anything. I apologize for the hiatus, but life has been pretty hectic around here. Firstly, my little Blessing, Arden, just turned five last month. And you know, fellow mommas, how we get when our little ones turn a year older. We pull out the photo albums & bawl all over our growing kiddo's baby photos. Ahhh, the joys of being a mom. I never knew how difficult the five year mark would be for me. I cried like there was no tomorrow over my son's first-born hospital photos for days before & after his b-day. I just couldn't believe the time had flown past so quickly. My "little stinker" can hold his own now with so many things. Heck, he doesn't even wet the bed anymore!! And YES, I'm so happy about that (no more changing his bed sheets everyday), but that meant that we no longer had to buy overnight training pants (again, a good thing), which meant that my "baby" was <gasp> GROWING UP!!!!

Say it ain't so, Lord, say it ain't so...

Well, I can thank God for Blessing me with a little slice of Heaven on earth and keep on walking, and that is pretty much what I did. But still...the transition from PBS & Nick Jr to Teen Nick had better be a S L O W one, because all this growing up sucks. Yep, I need baby # 2, which we are presently working on. :-)

Oh! I haven't mentioned a thing about our homeschooling plan! Well, some of you may know that my hubby & I have chosen to homeschool our little slugger in the fall. I know that God will give me the wisdom to be not only a patient & understanding mom, but a great teacher as well. I've been pre-homeschooling him for a year now and he absolutely LOVES it! I prayed for that too, when my hubby & I made the decision to move forward with home-education. In fact, we've recently joined a network of homeschoolers (yay!) here in the Frisco area and we look forward to learning with & from them. =)

So, hmmnn, in other news, I did announce a while back that I'm going to be introducing lots of innovative tutus & tutu dresses to my boutique & perhaps, omitting some existing items from the lineup. I LOVE making hairbows & hairbow-holders & the like and will STILL offer them, so no worries on that. I am just moving the boutique in the clothing direction a bit more, specifically with tutus & tutu dresses. They always turn out so pretty (with lots of prayer & help from God), and they inspire me to have that little girl my hubby & I are hoping for. ;-)

So here are some new dresses & tutus that I'm offering lately. And I'd like to thank Little Diamond Models for helping to make all of my items sparkle & shine! I love working with them!!! :-)

PLEASE, please, please if you don't see a theme or color scheme that you would like for anything in my shop, convo me for a custom listing. I will work with you to best create the item you envision.

Side Note: I'm back on the low-carb, low-cal, low-taste (just kidding!) eating plan and I am going for the goal! The last time I tried that, I lost 67 pounds and kept off 62 of them. We're going on a vacation next month for our anniversary (7 sweet years) & I look forward to strutting a healthier version of myself around TX! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback & thanks for reading!! ♥
~ Chel