Wednesday, January 16, 2013

RRNB - Wicked MEAN in 2013

RRNB - Wicked MEAN in 2013

Hola Blog Beauties!
I’m so psyched about this year! I know it so so VERY cliche’, but I truly believe
That this is OUR year. With every step towards RRNB “finding” itself I've been in prayer for us finding our “niche” in this market. It seems that the passion for fashion has gone out of the window and everyone is on the same design wavelength.


 I was stymied, trying to come up with a way to be extremely present in the boutique world AND stay true to my quirky girl-girl-syndrome. 

But as of late I decided to just BE. Ruffles RibbonsN Bows Boutique was founded for us: the girly-girls. Little girls can rock tutus just about anywhere now. Hairbows are not just an accessory; they are a statement of a girl’s spirit.

Whether it’s for an infant’s first photos, a five year old’s b-day party, a teen’s sweet sixteen or a gal’s casual Friday surprise to the office, Ruffles Ribbons N’ Bows is an instrument of feminine self-expression. Customize it and make it yours. Because no matter what anyone thinks, YOU rock.

Let your fashion be Wicked MEAN in 2013 with Ruffles RibbonsN’ Bows Boutique!

XOXO

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback & thanks for reading!! ♥
~ Chel