Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Break for RRNB - A Time For Family


Well, gang, Ruffles Ribbons N' Bows is now on VACATION!!! 
Will be back in a couple of weeks!
I'm not going anywhere fun, if that's what your thinking. :-) 
No white sandy beaches or Disneyland for me. Nope, my hiatus is more of a break of sorts. I've had an amazing influx of orders lately (which I'd prayed for, so I'm totally elated), but since the manpower for RRNB is...well...me, I had to slow things down so that I can play catch up. 
Much like me, playing catch up with orders! :-P
I LOVE my business, but I think that people often forget that behind the biz, there is a person. Most of us Etsians are not just boutique owners, but we are moms, wives, volunteers, pet lovers, homeschoolers, etc. 

Our lives are filled with the same things that other mommas lives are, except that we have businesses to run as well. 

My husband works long hours & I run a business from home, as well as homeschool our 5 year old son, so the time that we have to spend together as a family is precious to me. 
I also adore my customers, who have helped to make RRNB what it is today. With each order I take careful time & consideration when making an item. I always think to myself: 
"If this was going to be for me or for my child, wouldn't I want it to be excellent quality?" or "Wouldn't I want my buying experience to be phenomenal?" 
So that is what I strive to maintain with my boutique. When I get too many orders & still more coming in, fulfilling that commitment gets tested. So I'd rather close our boutique's doors for a short spell to not only get caught up, but to make sure that my standards of excellence are met for my existing customers. That, to me, is what Christ would want. And since I'm a Christian-based boutique, I'm going to always operate out of those values. 
So for now (for maybe a week or two), Ruffles Ribbons N' Bows Boutique will not be taking any new orders. But rest assured, I am so looking forward to re-opening my doors soon. It's wedding season & I have some new designs I'd like to share with you all, too, so stay-tuned! Until then, here are some of my most popular designs...

Since this is Easter weekend, I am already going to several church Easter Festivals & our community one as well, courtesy of my little one. I'm looking forward to egg hunts, pony rides, petting zoos, pics with the Easter bunny, bounce houses and all of the fun that comes along with outdoor celebrations. Easter eggs anyone? :-)
From our family to yours, we wish you a Blessed & Beautiful Easter Holiday Weekend & may the love of God be with you all!



XOXO

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback & thanks for reading!! ♥
~ Chel