Friday, March 9, 2012

Facelifts & Fashion & Frosting, Oh My! :)

So I guess the word is out, so I might as well just come out & tell everybody the news about the facelift....

RUFFLES RIBBONS N' BOWS BOUTIQUE HAS GOTTEN A FACELIFT!!!

New Logo!
So now ya know. ;-) 


I'm feeling a bit HOT with my store's new LOOK. 
"I feel so pretty, picture perfect beautiful!"

Click, Flash! 
Thanks to Michelle at http://cherishedmemoriesdesigns.net, we have a beautiful brand new logo & our Etsy store is totally revamped! Our new slogan is " Frosting & Flair, Sweetness You Wear!" 
You may even notice that the sections in my shop have been renamed as well:

~ Ribbons N' Royalty Tutus
~ Ruffles Truffles Tutus
~ Beautifully Basic Tutus
~ Happy Holiday Tutus
~ Delectable Bows
~ Belle Fleur Clips
~ Sweet Treat Headbands
~ Candied Hats
~ Scrumptious Bow Holders
~ Lil Cupcakes Crib Shoes

Its all about the "sweetness" with us! 
Be on the lookout for our Spring tutu dresses & Flower girl tutu gowns coming soon! 
Need a unique Easter dress that will blow everyone else out of the water???
Visit us in a week! Made to Order Easter Tutu Dresses will be available for sale!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RufflesRibbonsNBows

In other news, there are some exciting things going on in my sister's lives that have me excited. So happy & feel so Blessed to have a great family & wonderful friends. 

Now for bed. My hubby's snoring is only SO bearable. ;-P

Thanks for sharing in my moment of elation & God Bless you & yours this weekend,

-`☆´- *´¨)
…… ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
… … (¸.•´… (¸.•` -`☆´-
.¸.•´•☆*¨★..~Chel

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback & thanks for reading!! ♥
~ Chel