Friday, May 20, 2011

Pillow Talk: The Rocky Road To Marital Paradise





 Well, ladies, I told ya that Ruffles Ribbons N' Bows blog was more than just a showcase for our products. It is also a place where women can be women: Moms, wives, sisters, friends...and where we can laugh and share.

This is one of my marriage articles from Ezinearticles.com I LOVE writing! It is my passion and has been for over 20 years. When I was a child I wrote poems, short stories and essays that pertained to the roller-coaster ride of adolescence. Now that I am an adult, my subjects of choice are things I go through in my everyday life: marriage issues, motherhood, playgroups, and my faith. So here is one of my more recent articles on, you guessed it, marriage. Check it out and feel free to leave comment. ;-)


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback & thanks for reading!! ♥
~ Chel