Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Determinate: Lemonade Mouth - RRB Style!

So I, the proud owner of Ruffles Ribbons N' Bows, is a HUGE Disney fan! 
Makes sense, right? I mean I DO have a four-year-old boy (he just turned 4 on Monday, May 9th - YAY!!!) so it's only normal that I, a 31-year-old hip mom would watch the Disney Channel, right? WRONG! Sadly enough (I'm secretly proud of it), I was the one who influenced my barely two-year-old toddler at the time to watch good old Walt's legacy. There, I've said it! I'm out and I'm proud, baby!
I refuse to hide behind the "I only watch Hannah Montana because my child loves it" facade. 
IheartDisney.com and that is all there is too it, gosh darn it! 

That being said >>>giggling with laughter<<<Lemonade Mouth is my new WD original movie fave and it's message of individuality and being proud to be yourself has inspired me to raise my voice and shout to the rooftops: "I'm proud to start this Mom-owned business venture! I WILL be a Stay-At-Home-Mom AND an entrepreneur as well!
Ruffles Ribbons N' Bows is going to be the coolest shop on the Etsy block!" 

<The Arnold Horsshack yellfest is over...>

{I'll be feasting on humble pie after publishing this post...but for now...humor me? ;-P}

*HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback & thanks for reading!! ♥
~ Chel