Thursday, May 19, 2011

RUFFLES RIBBONS N' BOWS NEEDS LOCAL BABY-TODDLER-KID MODELS!!!


Casting Call
Calling all LOCAL cutie-patooties!!! I've just opened my Etsy Boutique & am looking for cute kiddos to model my hair bows! If you are local to the Frisco, TX area (Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Prosper, Little Elm, Carrollton), and would like your little one to model our 'hair frosting', check out the details below to contact me! ;-)

Compensation
For allowing me to take pics, compensation would be two bows: 
one hair-bow attached to an alligator clip and one hair-bow permanently attached to a headband.

The Photo Shoot
Here's the idea:
We'll settle on an appropriate venue, preferably a local park (weather permitting), as outdoor photos really seem to come out looking really professional. If your child could wear a white shirt (which will coordinate with any hair accessory), I'll snap a couple of photos of your child wearing several of my hair accessories. I'll bring a gift bag of bows and headband for you to choose from. After you've made your selection, you are done! The whole session should take between 15 - 20 minutes. I'll even have a small treat bag for the little one to thank them for their help! The pictures will be featured on my Etsy Boutique's website. Click here to visit the site. :)

How To Sign Up
If you'd like to sign your kiddo up for a session, email me with the subject: 'RRB Casting Call' to Rufflesribbonsandbows@yahoo.com. Send us your name, your child's name & age, your contact information, and your availability. Since I'm a work-from-home-mom, my schedule is pretty flexible, so I'm pretty easy to work with. =)

Thanks for your interest & helping to make Ruffles Ribbons N' Bows a success!

God Bless you & have an awesome day,

~ Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback & thanks for reading!! ♥
~ Chel